Frequently asked questions
1. What are the services Workplace Anywhere provides?
Workplace Anywhere offers to their members: accomodation, transportation between cities and a special trip each month.
2. Can I sign up for longer or shorter?
The programs run in 4 month cycles, so it us up to you if you decide to go for 4, 8, or 12 months. If you need less time at your destination, simply let us know in your application. By keeping in touch with us, you will receive the schedule for the full year.
3. Does Workplace Anywhere provide jobs?
We do not provide jobs. Each participant must have a job that allows them to work anywhere they go.
4. What is the co-working space like?
We partnered with co-working spaces in each city to make sure that everybody in the group has a desk space, excellent wi-fi and office amenities.
5. What are the accommodations like?
The accommodation depends on the city. They can be apartments, homes or hotels. Each member will have their own room.
6. Is it possible to apply as a couple?
Yes it is. You Just have to let us know in the application form. Each of you will have to fill out the application form and interview with us.
7. Will there be breaks in the program?
Participants can come and go whenever they want and rejoin the group wherever we are at the time.
8. How is the application process?
Simple. Fill out the application form and interview with us.
9. What are the passport and visa requirements to visit the countries on the itinerary?
They depend on your county of citizenship. We highly recommend to check and understand those requirements since they change by citizenship. We are not responsible for your imigration status